Just a quick note to let you know the news above: I am sorry about the size of the image. I can’t figure out how to make it smaller here. Doggone it.
So… Look at me back on social media again…lol. I am forcing myself to break through my fear-procrastination. Therefore, I have put up 5 poetry books, none of which are very recent (though I am working on a new one…watch this space.). They are under my own name this time. Find them here...Rosa Christian.
- Australia…my Heart is the most recent, first published 2011. I know, right? That was some time ago but I am trying hard to get myself all caught up. Don’t judge.
- Passing Through – poems that remind us how impermanent our lives are.
- Natural instinct – Poems based in the natural world.
- Purple Pages – Adult content poems about Love and loss.
- Selected Verses – Some of my favourites from the above and a few new ones.
None of them are available in print yet, but soon will be. I just have to go in and re-jig one of them to include the pictures that appear in the original publishing. Doing poetry so it looks all right in the formats is time consuming and drives me a bit nuts, or rather nuttier… Wish me luck.
Ciao for now, Rosa.